FIVE STORE CHAIN KOSHER MARKET
BUILDING STRONG AWARENESS OF FIVE-STORE KOSHER MARKET DELIVERY SERVICE
A Kosher Market approached Harvesting Media with a desire to raise awareness of their delivery service in locations with an existing customer base. They wanted to reach a demographic situated in the outlier areas around their five stores. Many customers in these cities either unaware the supermarket existed or didn’t realise they now delivered.
- We ran targeted Facebook and Instagram ads over eight weeks to people similar to existing customers in pre-selected zip codes
- The store implemented multi-tier promo codes allowing first-time shoppers to save $10, second-time shoppers to save $7 and third-time shoppers to save $5 on orders
- Our team ran a social media contest for free groceries, requiring customers to submit information, enabling us to capture reach them via email.
- The supermarket engaged with customer on multiple occasions at dozens of touchpoints across Facebook and Instagram
- Promo codes contributed to measurable growth in awareness of the market’s delivery service
- The supermarket experienced an uptick in orders from outlier areas
- We reduced ad spend by retargeting customer via email following their first order from the site