$1 MILLION IN ONLINE REVENUES GENERATED FOR EIGHT-STORE GROCERY CHAIN
Westside Market is a grocery chain with seven stores (and one sister store) in Manhattan, New York. They have been a constant in the borough since 1977, but have only recently taken the brand online. Trouble was, the number of people using the new shopping site was precisely zero. Nor did Westside know how to get the message out to these customers and entice them to shop. Our aim was to enlighten new and returning customers about it. We worked closely with Westside, using a variety of digital marketing tools, to increase brand awareness on the web and guide more visitors to their website.
- Used targeted Facebook ads and zip codes to reach customers in surrounding areas
- Sent out comprehensive email blasts that detailed the benefits of their new online shopping site
- Featured time-sensitive promo codes to encourage first time users and repeat customers to increase basket size
- Generated a staggering $1 million in online/e-commerce revenues over the course of two months
- Increased demand in areas beyond their core demographic, which Harvesting Media also helped market to.
- Customers led to shop on the site from our ads turned into repeat customers, shopping again and continuing to bring value to Westside.