ARON’S KISSENA FARMS
ONE MILLION VIEWS ON A SUPERMARKET’S VIRAL VIDEO
Promising a high-end shopping experience with affordable pricing on kosher food, Aron’s Kissena Farms is more than just your average dime-a-dozen supermarket. Our objective was to produce original and engaging content designed to skillfully promote Aron’s and the unique nature of the store to potential shoppers. A video campaign seemed the best way forward, knowing it would allow us to creatively depict the real-life people and real events taking place at Aron’s every day.
- We teamed up with viral video superstar Meir Kay to create a funny, creative and instantly shareable BuzzFeed-style video about the 19 Types of Shoppers anyone and everyone can relate to.
- Our team cut back on costs and doubled up on authenticity by using local actors and store employees to establish a real-life connection between customer and supermarket.
- We implemented subtle branding throughout the video, allowing it to serve as both an advertisement for Aron’s and entertainment for viewers.
- The campaign generated an epic ONE MILLION views across social media with a low-budget, high-quality, viral video that took just six hours to shoot.
- The video garnered over 27,000 reactions, shares and comments, including organic shares from the Aron’s regular shoppers.
- The best part about the project was the renewed sense of store pride triggered amongst Aron’s customers, resulting in increased brand affinity and a positive impact on sales figures.